Food blogger?

So, it all started when I was following some Ottawa based food bloggers on Instagram before I came here hoping it will help me find place to eat because I was so worry everything is so far away and I didn't mean to cook here. As I follow some, I got followed too.

One day I thought why don't I asked some of them to give me some recommendations? So I sent them a message and explained my condition. Lucky, from one of them we kinda keep in touch until now.

So, he got invited to attend one of a famous ice cream shop in Toronto that just opened their 4th or 1st shop here in Ottawa, Sweet Jesus. It's a soft serve ice cream shop and they serve coffee too. Unfortunately he was out of country so he asked me to go on his behalf. So I went with my friend. We ordered the Sweet baby Jesus and Sin-namon cereal crunch. They were great! For me it wasn't too sweet, generous amount of both ice cream and topping. And it is soft serve so it melts easily plus the weather was so warm that day even though it was raining. The place is small but cozy! Definitely will come back to try some more!



 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts