I'm loving it

It's been 2 months and 3 days since the day I felt like I was dreaming.
Well, when the worst and the best thing happen at the same time, you won't know how to react. Its like neutral. Like the same weight of sugar and salt in pâte brisée haha make it neutral taste. 
Time flies when you do a lot of stuffs and do nothing at all. Basically time flies as fast as the blink of an eye. It kind of scary to think of how many times we've wasted until this very second. 

I can say my life is pretty good now. So far so good. Happy. Even though I'm sure I gained weight and that doesn't make me happy at all. At least, I am enjoying my life and not focusing on what I've lost. Living in Canada to chase my dream is like dreaming. This is the dream that I never thought I've had and have become a passion. It's true that when you do something you love, you just do it. 

I feel bad for those people who treated me badly so they had to leave my life because just be honest and narcism, my life is amazing. I am amazing. I can do something that not all people can do. I make something people can enjoy, makes them happy and actually one of the most important thing . What I do, can makes me say proudly "I made that." 

Thank God everyday for everything that about to happen and happened. If that didn't happen I won't be here today.






Comments

Popular Posts