Rainy day shopping

My room smells like strawberry because of this new baby! So Rideau centre has expanded the mall and recently just opened. There are couple new stores addition there and one of it is Disney store. OMG I feel like a child again in there. I want them all. I couldn't help but got the plush there. I got Lotso, White Rabbit from Alice in the wonderland and Nemo!!! They have selected plush for only $5!!!! I almost got them all!




I also got Urban decay naked skin foundation and the green color corrector. I asked a girl there to help me with the shade for my foundation and she was a little bit not friendly but still helped so okay. And the cashier was soooo nice. She asked if I went to the Disney store because she saw the bags I carried on my hand and she asked how was it there and she really wanted to see the store. Lovely.

And I got a black leather jacket from H&M. I've been wanting a black leather jacket that suits me since like forever! I have a white one which I love but it's just too big for me because I got it when I was fatter and I wasn't really fashionable that time hahaha so didn't really think that its better to get clothes that fit your body.

Such a nice day even it was raining. I met my school mates and funny they both have the same name hahaha What a day:)


Comments

Popular Posts