Friends who turned into family


Basic done, Intermediate is just right in front of me. Chapter 2/3.
I hate to say that I'm not the luckiest person alive. My whole life, I have never had the best class or classmates. Every time, there is always something bad about the batch I'm in. But this time, even though it was not perfect but it was close to perfect. I love my mattes! My teacher, my group.
So sad some of them left. There is always good bye after every hello. Saddest part is, one of them was my partner in everything :(

But for us, it wasn't good bye. We will see each other very soon.
Thank you for the memories. The silly things we did, singing, drinking, eating like pigs, laughing, talking silly to serious stuffs, the support we gave for each other, the countless helps and happiness we shared. We didn't realise we were creating memories. All we knew that we were having fun.



               
                 


Last dinner treat:)

Me and Ching took Camilo to the airport



Best Friends are like stars. You don't always see them but they are always there.

Love you guys xx

Comments

Popular Posts