Some were born lucky, some were born to be fighters


4 months exactly I'm here. Almost a half term of Intermediate. Just had the evaluation today. I'm so grateful for everything until now.

Yesterday I just had my first snow here in Canada haha not bad. The cold was still bearable. I'm so excited that my mom and bro are gonna come to visit next year. I hope everything goes well for them. I'm not sure if I'm excited for them or for my things that I asked them to bring for me hahaha oops. 

I'm seriously have gained some weights now. And no, I am not happy. 

It still takes me a while to learn nothing good comes easy in life. I felt like nothing was right lately. I tried, I prayed, I asked but nothing happened. I whined, I cried, I demanded, I insulted. But I only know one thing that I can't give up. I can't stop. So I kept going. And yes, you guess it right. Miracle happened. Maybe not as pretty as you expected but it happened. 
I might look lucky. But trust me I'm not. I got all I have now because I tried. I worked hard and I can. By I, I meant my parents :p You know, some people they just could have it without even trying.  That's the real luck. I'm just super blessed and I'm grateful for that.











Comments

Popular Posts