It's almost the wonderful time of the year


I cannot believe that Christmas is just around the corner. Time surely flies too fast. I just finished my Intermediate pastry and done the final exam. I don't know my score yet but we all passed and move on to Superior.

When I was studying for exam, I baked this Ginger cheesecake cookie cups as a refresher haha What can I say? I spent my days studying from noon 'till mid night (because I woke up late, I slept late or the other way around)



When I was baking it, I smelled the ginger and I don't know why I found myself smiling and I felt joy in my chest. I thanked God at that moment for everything that happened to me until that very second. Finally, at least I'm sure that I'm on the right path. I am in the chase of my dream. Something I passionate about, something I love. Something that I do in my free time, something that I do to cheer me up. It's just such a wonderful thing to do what you love and you can feel it.

I already planned to stay in Ottawa for Christmas way before I came here. But I didn't know that Ottawa is kinda boring and almost all of my friends are going away. Okay, since I got here I'm used on being alone, going everywhere alone but it's sad to wander the city alone on Christmas. I thought I can do something with my friends.


Yes I know I looked so chubby and Yes I gained some weights 


No, you are not even close to me and No, it's not okay for you to say I'm getting fat


Comments

Popular Posts